Minimum number of participants : 2 persons
Maximum number of participants : 6 persons
Available dates :
April-May 2021, July-August 2021
This package was designed to provide you an intensive paragliding training course over a week that includes an interesting holiday opportunity at one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia.
You won’t be bored throughout the training days, with a number of activities that you could do at the end of day or in between training days – be it snorkeling or scuba diving after training sessions or relaxing at the idyllic beach bar as we go through the paragliding theory lessons.
Option 1 : Classroom and ground handling lessons will be conducted at the wide sandy beaches of Perhentian island and for the final part of hill launches and soaring, we will proceed the training at Bukit Bubus and Bukit Keluang via 30 minutes boat ride from Perhentian islands.
Option 2 : Classroom, ground handling, hill launches and soaring will be conducted at Bukit Bubus beach and after 4 or 5 days of intensive training, you will be taken to Perhentian islands for a 2 days excursion to snorkel, swim or just relax by the beaches.
You pick the choice and we will arrange them for you. At the end of the trip, you will be a capable paraglider pilot and at the same time had a good holiday at the tropical islands!
Contact us for further enquiries or make a booking and our coordinators will revert to you soonest possible. Meanwhile, below is a photo gallery about our location and some of the available facilities for your training sessions.
- Pickup from Kota Bharu airport to training location
- Island tour excursion for snorkeling/scubadiving at Perhentian islands
- Hostel type of accommodation at Perhentian islands or Besut
- Boat transfer to/from the Perhentian islands
- Paragliding Insurance for 3 months
- Training materials such as handbook, logbook, tshirt and Certificate of Completion
- Group discount is applicable for more than 3 students in the same booking
- Dedicated photographer for photo album collection of the training sessions
- Student ID card (valid for 12 months)
- Rental of training gears such as paraglider, harness and helmet
- Hotel or resort type of accommodation - additional fee incurs
- Lunch and dinner - too variable to be packaged but we will assist to coordinate