A. TANDEM PARAGLIDING & TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Your purchase of the activity does not automatically guarantee a reservation on the booked date due to the fact that the said activities are dependent on external influences such as weather conditions. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days and subsequently we will be updating the progress until the date of reservation. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase is cancelled from our coordinators for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy.
What CAN be Refunded:
- Some activities may require a minimum number of participants to operate. The affected participant will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances.
- Please note that the product substitute chosen by the participants may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual site operator.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- Insurance coverage purchased for the activity, although the date of coverage can be rescheduled to another postponed date no later than 3 months of the original date.
- Any person failing to appear on the day of activity without notice or less than 24 hours of notice will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the activity unused by the participants after the activity regardless of circumstances.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the booked activity has specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes.” from within the activity’s individual pages. Please carefully review the “Special Notes” of your activity prior to booking.
- Cancellations made within 7 days prior to activity date are Non-refundable
- Cancellations made before 7 Days prior to activity date will receive 90% of total purchase/deposit amount.
- Refund will only made for the principal charges of the activity and not the activity insurance coverage, which is non-refundable.
How to Cancel a Reservation
- We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to two business days.
- Cancellation shall be done through email by replying the Reservation Confirmation email that our system sent to you. In the event that the email is no longer available at your end, please contact us to re-issue the email. This is for record purposes and we will NOT acknowledge cancellation requests through voice mail, SMS or Whatsapp messages.
- Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation.
Contact Number: +6019-699-6188
B. PARAGLIDING EQUIPMENT
Paragliding equipments are “made to order” due to its specifications that are tailored to your order, such as size and EN classifications. Therefore, they are considered non-refundable once the purchase is confirmed and the factory begins its manufacturing processes. This is a standard practice all over the world with regards to the purchase of paragliders based on pilot’s specifications.
What CAN be Refunded:
- Purchase that are not yet issued with Manufacturing Order at the factory
- Payments made within 2 working days from the date of issuance of Proforma Invoice
- Products that has manufacturing defect, no used/flown and returned in its original packaging
- Products that are identified as “Used Items” and they are not yet delivered to the purchaser. In this instance, the refund will be 90% of the purchase amount.
How to Cancel a Purchase
- Send your enquiry request stating the details of cancellation at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and processes.